FREE online breastfeeding course available
to all our patients at
Entry Code is bestforbaby13.
You may use the drop-down menu at the right to search for the classes you want and see the dates they are offered.
To register, you need to call the Education Department at 713-791-7495.
If you need to cancel or make changes to your registration, please notify us by phone. There is a 25% service charge for class cancellations. 713-791-7495
Some Helpful Points About our Education Programs
- To learn about our support groups, select the "Support Groups" tab above.
- Free parking at classes and support groups
- Complimentary valet parking
- TOURS - As hospital tours are included in all childbirth classes, you do not need to register for a tour in addition to a childbirth class.
- Registration Options
- Phone: (713) 791-7495
- In Person: Education Department is located in Suite 148 on the ground floor of of the parking garage across the driveway from the hospital. Our door opens to the sidewalk. Hours; 8:00am – 4:30 pm, Mon-Fri except holidays.
- Classes fill quickly. Register early to get your preferred dates.
- Fees for most classes are for two people (mother and partner/support person) with the exception of Infant CPR ($15 per individual), Sibling Preparation Class & Tour ($10 per child) and Toddler Tour ($10 per child).
- We cannot accommodate children in classes and tours other than Sibling Preparation and Toddler Tour.
- When to take classes - It is advisable to complete all your classes by 36 weeks of pregnancy (earlier if you're expecting multiples!).
- Food - You are welcome to bring snacks or your lunch/dinner to class. The Woman's Hospital Cafe is also available and accepts both cash and credit cards.
- Water - Purified water dispensers are provided in all classrooms.
- HOLIDAYS - We do not hold classes on the following holidays: New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Easter Sunday, Mother's Day, Memorial Day (3-day weekend), Father's Day, Independence Day, Labor Day (3-day weekend), Thanksgiving (Thursday through Saturday), Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Exception: Infant CPR is only cancelled if it falls on New Year's Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.